Most students in that group aren’t into sports

By: John55



80%!of UCLA students can’t name a single UCLA football player. It’s the other 20% that I’m referring to and anyone else who supports UCLA football. The radical left reminds them of the old corrupt Miami Hurricanes, which no UCLA fan liked.
Post Please Log in OR Register for an account before posting.