What is 6% of 250,000?

By: SCSmashmouth



15,000. The CDC admitted only 6% of these supposed Covid deaths are directly related to Covid while the other 94% had underlying morbidities. Scandemic and planedemic. The reality is a typical flu season kills far more than this has but the universe doesn't shut down for that. The fact that these hospitals get paid over $30,000 for each Covid death they diagnose shows the complete fraud these numbers are. By the way a Denmark study came out stating wearing masks does zilch for you except for creating bacterial infections among other dire side effects.

Post Please Log in OR Register for an account before posting.